Articles can be submitted through the journal website European Journal of Humour Research after registering and logging in.
Before submitting the articles, texts should be formatted using on of the templates below, depending on the type of submission, paying particular attention to the bibliographical style.
Please pay special attention to the quality of abstracts, which should include the following elements:
- subject matter
- research perspective
- research material (source, their nature and quantity)
- most important conclusions
The authors are required to check if their submission complies with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission is original, has not been previously published, nor is it submitted for publication in another journal (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The author's name, affiliation and email address have been removed from the text to ensure anonymity of the review.
- If the submission contains drawings, illustrations, cartoons etc for which the copyright is held by the third party, the Author has approached the third party and obtained the necessary copyright, The journal publisher is not liable for any infringement of the copyright in that respect and sole liability lies with the author.